EXCEL is a three-week pre-enrollment program that focuses on skill development and problem-solving in mathematics, science, and English, as well as residential living. The EXCEL program will be held on IMSA’s campus for three weeks in July for students already accepted to IMSA. The following is information concerning the EXCEL program for the summer of 2023.
- Notification of students who are invited to EXCEL will go out by the week of June 12, 2023.
- The program will begin on July 9 with an Orientation program at 3:30 p.m.
- The program will conclude on July 28 with a closing reception from 10:50 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
General information- Summer 2023
EXCEL 2023 Overview – overview of the program and goals
Excel Staff Directory – information for EXCEL 2023
What to bring – Items to bring during the three-week program
Forms to complete and return
- Behavioral Contract – Please return to Dr. Anita White, Attention: Excel (due with EXCEL registration form by June 26)
- Health form – should have already been completed with your IMSA registration materials.
- Certification of Health Examination – should be completed with your regular registration materials. Each student must submit a completed Certificate of Child Health Examination (school physical) including a complete immunization record, signed by a physician and dated May 15, 2023, or later in order for your student to move into the residence hall. Please submit this completed form to the Health Office at email@example.com or fax 630-907-5938. If you do not have a physical exam that meets the above requirement by July 1, 2023, you must submit your student’s 9th-grade physical (dated 8/15/2022 or later) by July 1, 2023. If you have any questions or concerns email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-907-5008.