Jean is available for remote consultations via phone, email, or online (Google Hangouts). Email her at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Digital Media (Mac) Lab is open during regular library hours. It is located down the hallway to the right of the Circulation Desk.
Eight high-end Mac computers are available for image/video editing, web authoring, desktop publishing, and creating digital illustrations, animations, and logos.
The lab welcomes faculty/staff and students and provides support in the following areas:
- Opportunities to become acquainted with new technologies
- Technology instruction throughout the school year
- Integrating standard and emerging technologies within and outside of the classroom
- Digital video editing for integrating audio and video into presentations and projects
The Student Copy Center supports the academic needs of IMSA students and is also located in the Mac Lab. There are two multi-function printers:
- Xerox WorkCentre 5865i for black & white printing/copying
- Xerox WorkCentre 7830 for color printing/copying.
See Jean Bigger or Nancy Pavlik for technical assistance or help downloading and installing the Xerox printer drivers.
Digital Media (Mac) Lab Hardware:
- 27″ iMacs & Dual Monitor Power Macs
- Wacom Cintiq 27 HD Creative Pen & Touch Display Tablet
- Wacom Cintiq 22 HD Touch Creative Pen Display Tablet
- Wacom 13 HD Creative Pen & Touch Display Tablets
- Epson Perfection V750 PRO with slide scanner adapter
- Epson Large Format Flatbed Image Scanner
- Epson SureColor P8000 Large Format Printer
- Epson Sylus Pro Photo Printer