We welcome your suggestions for more.
- See IRC homepage for links to all our resources.
- Research Assistance
See Connie James-Jenkin or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Citation Style Guides
- Library Printers
The library has several printers that are available for general academic use – students are encouraged to print to one of these printers using the available tabloid (11″ x 17″) paper, if they want a large format printout for a classroom project:
- Xerox B/W
- Xerox Color
There are also several specialized printers that are available for approved projects – because there are limited printing supplies and also because these printers require specific file sizes (dots per inch) and types at the point a project is being created:
Examples of approved projects:
• IMSAloquium posters
• Faculty/staff and student conference poster presentations
• Project work, such as:
- Independent Study
- Framed art and scientific posters from conferences
- Exemplary classroom projects – for temporary display
- Digital Media Lab (behind Check-out Desk)
Macs and one PC for multimedia editing, graphics and illustration, Web authoring, desktop publishing applications. Scanners, printers, Wacoms provided.
- Two Group Study Rooms (Quiet discussion and presentation practice)
- One near Reference Desk has a projector and white board
- Two in the Digital Media Lab have projectors and white boads