5 Things You Should Know
About Applying to IMSA
1. Evaluations and Transcripts-Evaluations and transcript requests are completed online using our new partner, schoolrecs.com. Remember you must submit your application first before you can request these materials
2. SAT Test -The test must be taken during the academic year in which the student is applying, and January is the last acceptable test date. Looking for tips on how to prepare for the SAT? Check out a recording of our online information session here.
3. Admissions Tracker- Once you submit your application, you'll be able to view which items we have received through the online tracking system.
4. Applications Deadline- Applications are due by February 1, 2015. We encourage you not to wait until the last day to submit!
5. Supplemental Material Deadline- Your SAT scores, evaluations, and transcripts are due by March 1, 2015.
Happy Application Season!