- I started an application last year but it won’t let me log in this year?
We are using a new system for the Fall of 2019 which will require you to start a new account. Please use the students email address for the application email and username. The username will always be entered as “email@example.com”. Any password resets, email communication from IMSA and reminder emails will all use this same email address.
- I got an error message saying my request cannot be completed and an administrator has been contacted-
This error message can occur for a few different reasons:
You already have accessed our events or applications with a different email address. You should clear out any saved cookies/cached data from your browser on any device you have used our systems in before. Your browser is holding onto information that flags the security system in the application. You can also use an incognito or private browser to help with browser issues.
You signed up for an event or started an application as a guest. An admissions counselor can enable your account for you.
You are a deferred applicant who we have set up an account with the email address provided last year. You can select “Reset Password” to enable your account.
- I received a confirmation email with a username different than my email?
If you accidentally started your application as a guest user, this can sometimes happen. That long “firstname.lastname@example.org” can be changed to your email by the Admissions team to activate your account. You will need an activated account to access your application, the decision status, and submit any registration forms.
- I forgot my password but the “Reset Password” isn’t sending anything to my email address?
Double check that you entered in your username as your full email address and check any spam folders. If you still don’t receive anything within 10 minutes, reach out to the Admissions team.
- I got an error message saying my username or Password was incorrect-
This can happen if you have used multiple tabs, devices, or have reset your password without closing the window and clearing out cookies/cached data after. Be sure to enter your full email address as the username.
- I started an application earlier, but want to go back to it/I started an application but now it is empty-
You should be able to click back into your same application and pick up where you left off. If you go to the Application home screen, select the first box to “Start an Application”. If your application isn’t displaying properly or if it shows two applications, please call the admissions team to clear out the one started in error before moving forward.
- How can I see if a teacher has submitted the evaluation, resend evaluations, and check SAT submissions?
From the home screen, you can click the second box “Check on the Current status…” to see which teachers have submitted evaluations, if your SAT scores have been received, or to resend evaluations.
- My teacher/counselor says they have not received the evaluation email-
Please check the email addresses are correct in your application. Once you save section 10, the request will be sent within minutes. Have them check their spam folders as some school firewalls block our email. If they still haven’t received it, an admissions counselor can send it directly.