Event Date: February 28, 2014
Event Description: IMSA's Professional Learning Day
Two separate professional learning conferences will be offered on County Institute Day.
SCIENCE and MATH teachers of grades 6-12 will have 28 different science, math, technology and cross-disciplinary sessions to choose from. Featuring IMSA faculty and staff members, and collaborating with Regional Offices of Education and school districts in surrounding counties, IMSA will offer an intensive day of professional development. The programs will feature loads of hands-on, inquiry-based activities and ideas, along with materials to take back to your own classroom.
A second "mini-conference" will be offered on Institute Day, in collaboration with ILCHE, for middle and high school HISTORY teachers. There will be 16 sessions offered by IMSA's history faculty and by respected members of the Illinois Council of History Educators.
Registration is currently closed.
Here's what attendees had to say ....
- "This was as fun as it was enlightening!"
- "The keynote speaker was amazing!"
- "Great ideas! Can't wait to try them in my class!"
- "Fantastic program!"
- "The lab demos were my favorite, and easily applied to my classroom!"
- "Nice day! I learned a lot. Thank you! Your staff was wonderful - very welcoming and helpful!"
Questions? For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 630.907.5950.