We are so grateful for your interest, involvement and support of IMSA. You are part of a special history – and we are thrilled that you are interested in continuing to stay in touch with IMSA as we continue to grow and thrive.
We warmly welcome all Alumni to participate in the IMSA Community. There are many ways to stay connected:
- Attend an event on campus
- Volunteer for career panels or share your story with current students
- Serve as a mentor for a current IMSA student
- Follow IMSA on Social Media, including Facebook and Twitter
- Support IMSA’s greatest needs with a gift to IMSA
- Attend an Alumni Reunion held every year on your class 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 and 30 year milestone. This year’s Alumni Reunion celebrations will honor classes of 1995, 2000, 2005, 2010, 2015.
Stay in Touch!
We publish a special Alumni Newsletter throughout the school year – if you do not already receive those newsletters, e-mail the Alumni Relations Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org to provide your contact information.
We would love to hear from you!
Please share news of your career, service, awards, weddings, family additions, business ventures, etc. – we will share your news in our “Alumni News” section.
Do you have new contact information?
Have you moved recently or changed your email, address or cell phone number? We want to be sure you get the latest news and invitations to alumni and school events. Please take a moment to update your information by emailing the Alumni Relations Coordinator with your new information at email@example.com.