Dr. Alfred Tatum
- Trustee since 2015
- Representative of Higher Education, appointed by the Executive Director of the Illinois Board of Higher Education
- Dean of the College of Education, University of Illinois at Chicago
- Director of the University of Illinois at Chicago Reading Clinic
- Ph.D., University of Illinois – Chicago
- M.Ed., University of Illinois – Chicago
- B.S., Northern Illinois University
Dr. Tatum’s research focuses on the literacy development of African-American adolescent males and teacher professional development in urban middle and high schools. He previously served on the faculties of Buffalo State College, the University of Maryland, and Northern Illinois University.
You can learn more about Dr. Tatum here.