Welcome back! IMSA FUSION truly values your continued partnership. Thank you for your dedication and commitment to this program. Each year, partner schools need to review and complete the IMSA FUSION MoU and pay annual participation fees. Current partners need NOT re-apply for the program each year. However, schools that would like to add a second program in their school MUST apply for a new program.
Please note the following:
- We now offer IMSA FUSION within the school day schedule. The embedded school-day FUSION program is one we hope to expand, as it reduces program costs significantly for our schools and helps us recruit, retain and serve more students with FUSION. Partner schools interested in moving the program into the school schedule MUST follow these program parameters (Download the FUSION Embedded Program Parameters) and must have their schedule and structure approved in advance by IMSA.
- Download the Memorandum of Understanding (MoU): (Download the FUSION MOU FY15/16). This partner agreement must have original signatures and must be submitted to the IMSA FUSION office via mail, scanned email or fax. Note that all Chicago Public Schools must submit the CPS MoU (Download the FUSION CPS-MOU FY15/16).
- Please mail the original, signed MoU to:
**Keep a signed copy of the MoU for your records. All partner schools must have an MoU on file with IMSA each year to participate in the FUSION program**
- A participation fee of $800 for the 2015-16 school year is due payable to IMSA FUSION with your signed MoU by June 1, 2015. This fee is used to help offset the costs of professional development trainings, curricular and lab kit materials, school banners, staff and student shirts, and other equipment for our units and professional development delivery.
- IMSA FUSION would like to acknowledge the Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE) for their generous increase in grant funding to the program. Due to IBHE's support, we do not have to increase our school fees this year.
- If you plan to ADD a second FUSION program in your school, you MUST APPLY for that program. Please apply online from our website. Applications are due April 1.
- Please note that IMSA FUSION requires that one 6-8 program serves an maximum of 30 students, and one 4-5 program serves a maximum of 20 students. IMSA FUSION curriculum and materials are designed and prepared to meet the needs of these group sizes.