Hours of Operation
Monday – 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Tuesday – 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Wednesday – 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Thursday – 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday – 3:30 – 6:00pm
IMSA Titan Fitness Center
Purpose: To provide a healthy and welcoming environment for all members of the IMSA community through the use of a professional staff, various programs, and scientific-based information that will assist individuals in setting and achieving their personal health and fitness goals.
Goals: To provide a safe and effective fitness center that will enable participants to maximize their fitness level while minimizing their risk.
To promote the benefits of which daily exercise of various forms can contribute to an individual’s overall physical health and wellness.
Fitness Center Rules
1. All participants must sign-in/out and wear proper attire: shorts, sweats, T-shirts, closed-toe shoes.
2. All personal belongings should be secured in the locker rooms and not brought into the fitness center.
3. No food or drink is allowed. Plastic water bottles are the exception.
4. All practices in the fitness center must promote SAFETY for self and others.
5. Spotters are required when performing squats, bench press and any overhead movements with free weights.
6. DO NOT DROP any weights, free or machine. Olympic style lifting is NOT ALLOWED. See Wellness Faculty or Fitness Center Staff for alternatives.
7. Return all weights and collars back to the storage trees. Do not leave them lying on the floor or against the racks. Leave the bars on the benches.
8. Clean all equipment with paper towels and disinfectant after use.
9. If unsure about how to use a piece of equipment or proper lifting or spotting technique, please ask any Wellness Faculty or Fitness Center Staff for assistance.
10. Please promote courteous sharing of equipment during busy times.
11. The Fitness Center Staff on duty is the authority in all matters regarding safe and effective behavior.
The Wellness team strives to maintain a positive environment while promoting strict adherence to sound policies and exercise practices. Proper Weight Lifting technique is essential for preventing injuries and enhancing the quality of your fitness plan. Contact the Wellness Faculty with questions regarding the fitness center.
In Good Health,
IMSA Wellness Faculty