We value our Corporate and Foundation Partners!
Corporations and Foundations provide financial support for IMSA’s programs through grants, matching gifts and sponsorships and their time and talent through their volunteer engagement. IMSA’s 650 residential students and the thousands of students and teachers in programs throughout the state and globe are able to experience unique programs and support because of these partnerships.
Each gift makes a difference!
- IMSA students are provided with the capacity to compete in Robotics tournaments, research alternative energy sources, participate in advanced chemistry lab experiences, and partner on STEM projects with other students, teachers, and experts, as far away as China.
- IMSA faculty and staff share their expertise of inquiry based, hands-on techniques for teaching using real world problems and discovery and reach out to teachers and students across the state and globe, serving thousands each year, through programs such as IMSA FUSION and Summer@IMSA.
- IMSA is able to expand its reach through online courses, such as IMSA’s Chemistry and RISE programs, web-based platforms such as CoolHub.IMSA and ementoring through IMSA’s Mentor Matching Engine.
Current Corporate and Foundation Partners include:
- AbbVie Foundation
- Anonymous Foundation
- Blackwell Management Solutions
- The Boeing Company
- BP America
- BP Foundation
- Caterpillar Inc.
- JPMorgan Chase & Co.
- Christopher B. Galvin Family Foundation
- Community Foundation of Great River Bend
- The Crown Family
- Dart Foundation
- Dillon Foundation
- Hansen Furnas Foundation, Inc.
- The Harris Family Foundation
- Helen Thom Edwards Charitable Trust
- KJWW Engineering Consultants
- Lloyd A. Fry Foundation
- Lundbeck Corporation
- Motorola Solutions Foundation
- Paul Galvin Memorial Foundation Trust
- Pentair Foundation
- Polk Bros Foundation
- Rock Island Community Foundation
- SAP America Inc.
- Samuel M. Cherry Memorial Charitable Trust
- Sentry Insurance Foundation, Inc.
- Tellabs Foundation
- The Vitale Family Foundation, Inc.
- William G. McGowan Charitable Fund
If you work for a company that has a matching gift program, please consider IMSA and the IMSA Fund for Advancement of Education, the 501c3 organization which supports IMSA’s mission. Click here to see if your company offers a matching gift program.
*Companies providing Matching Gifts are not included on this page. Please see annual report.