The IAA Cabinet is composed of alumni volunteers elected during the Annual Meeting or appointed by the Cabinet. IMSA student and staff representatives may serve on the staff as liaisons. Officers serve two-year terms, and At-large members serve for one year.
If you are interested in joining the Cabinet, consider entering next year’s elections during Alumni Weekend! Please feel free to contact us if you would like to volunteer, or if you have any questions, concerns, or ideas.
Mission and Goals
The Cabinet is responsible for implementing the IAA’s mission and goals, which are as follows:
- To facilitate connections (social, professional or otherwise) and fellowship among all Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy alumni;
- To offer various types of support (such as college and career advice, mentoring, etc.) to current IMSA students to enrich their experience at the Academy;
- To promote a continuing and lifelong relationship between the Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy and its alumni, including fostering financial, material and other support from alumni for the Academy;
- To aid in advancing the mission of the Illinois Mathematics and Science Academy.
IAA Executive Officers 2017-2019
- President – Brian Cudiamat ’96
- Vice President – Matthew Isoda ’02
- Secretary – Marti Shirley ’00
- Treasurer – Stephen Paige ’00