Intersession is a week long learning opportunity, offered between first and second semester. Sessions are offered by faculty, staff, students, alumni, and outside guests. Courses range from special math and science topics, to cultural studies, to off-campus educational trips and everything in between. Intersession allows students to explore areas of interest outside the curriculum. Registration takes place in November and assignments are provided after the Thanksgiving break. Students will receive an email alerting them to the registration process.
Attendance is mandatory. Students missing any portion of Intersession for reasons other than medical will receive an unsatisfactory.
Intersession 2020 Catalog will be coming soon!
Scholarship Application – ONLY required for Priority V students
NOTE: If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Intersession Catalog for 2019: Listing of last years Intersession (2019) offerings
- Intersession Catalog for 2017/18: Listing of last years Intersession (2018) offerings
- Intersession Catalog for 2016/17: Listing of last years Intersession (2017) offerings
- Intersession Purpose and Principles: Describes why IMSA holds Intersession.
- Parameters for IMSA’s Intersession: Lists some rules about Intersession activities.