Welcome to the IMSA family. As a parent of a new IMSA student, you will undoubtedly have questions arise that were not answered during your other contacts with us. Please review the information in this section of our website built specifically for you, and if we have not answered your question, please contact us, and we’ll help you in any way we can. We wish your student and family a happy and enriching experience during your time here with us.
Useful Information and Forms
- Powerschool– Can be accessed by students and parents to check student attendance, grades and comments.
- Calculator – Information on the type of calculator to be used by students.
- Forms – Include: Change of Address, Medication List, Parent Travel Information, and Student Fee Reduction
- Computer Purchase Information – For questions and updates, please contact ITS at email@example.com or call 630-907-5198 (Ralph Flickinger).
- SODEXO– Information on IMSA’s Food Service.
- Mail Room: Packages received on campus are kept in our mail room. Hours to retrieve packages are Monday- Friday from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm or 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm. Regular mail is dropped off to the Residence Halls throughout the week.
- 2019-2020 Student Parent Handbook
- Academic Support Services
- Campus Resources
- College and Academic Counseling
- Drivers Education Information
- Jr Summer Reading
- One to One Computing
- Orientation Tentative Schedule (student)
- Orientation Tentative Schedule (parent)
- Parent Association Council
- Soph Summer Reading
- Staff Directory
- Student Fee Information
- Student Inquiry and Research
- Writing Center
- Suggested Supply List
- Move In / Welcome Week Schedule Class of 2022
- Res Hall Move In Info Class of 2022
- Move In / Welcome Week Schedules Class of 2020 & 2021
- Res Hall Move In Info Class of 2020 & 2021