Welcome to the IMSA family. As a parent of a new IMSA student, you will undoubtedly have questions arise that were not answered during your other contacts with us. Please review the information in this section of our website built specifically for you, and if we have not answered your question, please contact us, and we’ll help you in any way we can. We wish your student and family a happy and enriching experience during your time here with us.
Useful Information and Forms
- Graduation Letter – Sent to parents 3/8/2019
- Powerschool– Can be accessed by students and parents to check student attendance, grades and comments.
- Forms – Include: Change of Address, Medication List, Parent Travel Information, and Student Fee Reduction
- Computer Purchase Information – For questions and updates, please contact ITS at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 630-907-5198 (Ralph Flickinger).
- SODEXO– Information on IMSA’s Food Service.
- Mail Room: Packages received on campus are kept in our mail room. Hours to retrieve packages are Monday- Friday from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm or 3:30 pm – 4:30 pm. Regular mail is dropped off to the Residence Halls throughout the week.
- 2018-2019 Student Parent Handbook
- Academic Support Services
- Campus Resources
- College and Academic Counseling
- Drivers Education Information
- One to One Computing
- Parent Association Council
- Staff Directory
- Student Fee Information
- Student Inquiry and Research
- Writing Center
- Suggested Supply List