Excel is a three-week pre-enrollment program that focuses on skill development and problem solving in mathematics, science, and English, as well as residential living. The Excel program is held on IMSA’s campus for three weeks in July for students already accepted to IMSA. The following is information concerning the Excel program for the summer of 2018.
The program will begin after the close of the July 8 Orientation program at 7 p.m. in the auditorium. The program will conclude on July 27 with a closing reception from 10:50 a.m. - 11:50 a.m.
- Excel Overview - overview of the program and goals
- Need to Know - information for Excel 2018
- What to bring - Items to bring during the three-week program
Forms to complete and return
- Behavioral Contract - Please return to Principal's Office: Attention Excel (due by June 24)
- Health form - should have already been completed with your regular registration materials that were due on May 31.
- Certification of Health Examination - should be completed with your regular registration materials. If you have not submitted an exam yet OR if you have not completed an exam after June 1 and before July 8, you may use last year's exam for Excel only. Please send this along with your other materials. This is due by June 24.