To gain credit for community service work, all hours must be documented by the student and supervisor using the below Community Service Intent and Evaluation Form.
- Students may not receive payment for their work.
- Supervisor may not be a member of student's immediate family.
Upon IMSA approval of a student’s proposed community service site, the process is as follows:
- The student should schedule specific dates and times with the agency.
- After concluding the service, the student must complete the Service Learning Evaluation in reference to their volunteer experience.
- The student should submit the Service Learning Evaluation for review to the Service Learning Coordinator.
Links Related to Documentation:
Community Service Intent Form - this form must be completed before beginning a volunteer opportunity.
Community Service Evaluation Form - This form must be completed with both the student and supervisor present and in collaboration after the student's volunteer experience