Summer 2020 STEM Camps
Follow the links below for a list and description of the camps we will be offering in summer of 2020.
Registration is set to open on February 3 at 12 noon!
Summer@IMSA 2020 Will Have New (Temporary) Digs!
Please note, the IMSA campus will be under construction this coming summer, and our camps will not be held on campus. Most Aurora camps will be held at nearby Jewel Middle School, located at 1501 Waterford Rd, North Aurora, IL 60542. The Lifecycle of a Startup camp will be held at Batavia Middle School, Raddant Road, Batavia, IL 60510. The location for all camps will be noted in the session information when you register.
Thank you to our partners in Aurora West School District 129 for opening their facilities to our talented faculty and staff and our amazing programs and students!
Due to the campus construction, we are not able to offer residential camps this summer. However, we will be offering two programs for students entering grades 8 and 9 that are usually residential-based: Physiology and BioMedical Engineering and Innovations Through the Ages. Students must bring a lunch to all camps.
Register your child for the grade they will be in in fall of 2020.
- Aurora IL: Jewel Middle School, 1501 Waterford Rd, North Aurora, IL 60542 (Get Directions),with the exception of Lifecycle of a Startup, which will be held at Rotolo Middle School, 1501 S Raddant Rd, Batavia, IL 60510, (Get Directions)
- Normal, IL: Normal Community High School, 3900 E Raab Rd, Normal, IL 61761 (Get Directions)
- Springfield, IL: Lincoln Land Community College, 5250 Shepherd Rd, Springfield, IL 62703 (Get Directions)
- Metro East: Locations to come
Camps run from 8:30 am to 3:00 pm, Monday – Friday. Students must bring a lunch. Weekly tuition is $295. Early bird registration until February 29: $260.
IMSA camps typically have more than one section or “class” of students. PLEASE NOTE ONLY ONE MUTUAL FRIEND REQUEST TO BE PLACED IN THE SAME SECTION — THE FIRST ONE WE RECEIVE–WILL BE HONORED. NO EXCEPTIONS. WE WILL NOT HONOR REQUESTS TO PUT GROUPS OF 3 OR MORE STUDENTS TOGETHER. THE FRIEND REQUEST FORM IS IN YOUR ACTIVE ACCOUNT AND MUST BE COMPLETED BY TWO WEEKS PRIOR TO THE PROGRAM START TO BE HONORED. THIS INFORMATION WILL ALSO BE COMMUNICATED IN THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL YOU WILL RECEIVE RIGHT AFTER YOU REGISTER.
- Summer@IMSA Program Information
- Helpful Information for Summer@IMSA Registration
- Frequently Asked Questions
You will receive a notification ONLY if a spot opens up for your child and you are next on the list. Once you confirm you still want the spot, we will transfer you from the waitlist.