There are 6 Automated External Defibrillators (AEDs) located on the IMSA campus. These AEDs are located at the following locations:
- Main Building Area A – Between Board Room (A102) & 1508 (A108).
- Main Building Area B – West wall of Old Café near TV Pit.
- Main Building Area F – Main Gym Entrance/Concession Stand.
- Main Building Area F – Wellness office F111.
- Residence Hall 1502 – Main Commons Area.
- Residence Hall 1505 – Main Commons Area.
During a Medical Emergency
- Call Campus Security 630-907-5042 & 911 for City of Aurora Fire Department Ambulance.
- Render First-Aid and/or CPR if you are trained to do so.
- Do not leave the injured person unless you are alone and need to call for help. Return to the injured person after calling for help.
- Comfort the injured person.
- Be prepared to flag down responding Security Officer(s) and other emergency service providers.