Intersession is a week long learning opportunity, offered between first and second semester. Sessions are taught by faculty, staff, students, alumni, and outside guests. Session topics include math and science, cultural studies, hobbies and life skills, fine arts as well as off-campus educational trips and more. Intersession allows students to explore areas of interest outside of the curriculum. Registration takes place in November and assignments are provided after the Thanksgiving break. Students will receive an email alerting them to the registration process.
Attendance is mandatory. Students missing any portion of Intersession for reasons other than medical will receive an unsatisfactory.
Students may begin making their intersession 2020 choices starting at 7:30am on Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Students please submit one survey at the following link:
NOTE: If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- New! Intersession Catalog for 2020
- Intersession Catalog for 2019: Listing of last years Intersession (2019) offerings
- Intersession Catalog for 2017/18: Listing of last years Intersession (2018) offerings
- Intersession Catalog for 2016/17: Listing of last years Intersession (2017) offerings
- Intersession Purpose and Principles: Describes why IMSA holds Intersession.
- Parameters for IMSA’s Intersession: Lists some rules about Intersession activities.