The Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) website provides valuable information about financial aid.
Additional Financial Aid Resources
Financial aid plays a central and essential role in supporting postsecondary education by providing money for college to eligible students and families. Learn more about the different forms (The FAFSA and CSS Profile) of financial aid by visiting:
- Federal Student Aid Office (www.fafsa.ed.gov) Use FAFSA4caster to get a free early estimate of your eligibility for federal student aid.
- Federal Student Aid Office (www.studentaid.ed.gov) Create your FAFSA Account, Apply For FAFSA Aid, and more!
- CollegeBoard – Scholarship Search, College Savings Calculator, College Cost Calulator
- CollegeBoard CSS Profile – Each year CSS Profile gives access to more than $9 billion for thousands of undergraduate, graduate and professional students.
Also, to learn more about scholarships please visit each college’s financial aid web site. Additionally, more scholarship resources are available at the following web sites:
- FinAid – The SmartStudent Guide to Financial Aid
- FastWeb – Your Connection to Scholarships, Colleges, Financial Aid and More
- Scholarship Guidance – Helping Schools Every Day
- Cappex – The nation’s largest, multi-billion dollar scholarship database
- Scholarships.com – You find money. College find you.
- AffordableColleges.com – Financial Aid and Scholarships for Minorities
- GoingMerry – One app for all your scholarships.
- Unigo – A comprehensive list of scholarships.
- Best Colleges – A comprehensive list of college-related scholarships.
- Scholarship America – Nation’s largest nonprofit, private scholarship organization.