UPDATE: ALL INVITATIONS TO EXCEL HAVE BEEN SENT TO STUDENTS. IF YOU DID NOT RECEIVE NOTIFICATION, YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO ATTEND EXCEL.
EXCEL is a three-week pre-enrollment program that focuses on skill development and problem solving in mathematics, science, and English, as well as residential living. The EXCEL program is held on IMSA’s campus for three weeks in July for students already accepted to IMSA. The following is information concerning the Excel program for the summer of 2019.
- Notification of students who are invited to EXCEL will go out the week of June 10.
- The program will begin on July 7 with an Orientation program at 3:30 p.m.
- The program will conclude on July 26 with a closing reception from 10:50 a.m. – 11:50 a.m.
EXCEL Overview – overview of the program and goals
Need to Know – information for EXCEL 2019
What to bring – Items to bring during the three-week program
Forms to complete and return
- Behavioral Contract – Please return to Dr. Anita White, Attention: Excel (due by June 24)
- Health form – should have already been completed with your regular registration materials that were due on May 31.
- Certification of Health Examination – should be completed with your regular registration materials. Each student must submit a completed Certificate of Child Health Examination (school physical) including a complete immunization record, signed by a physician and dated May 15, 2019 or later by August 1, 2019 in order for your student to move into the residence hall. Please submit this completed form to the Health Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 630-907-5838. If you do not have a physical exam that meets the above requirement by July 1 you must submit your student’s 9th grade physical (dated 8/15/2017 or later) by July 1, 2019. If you have any questions or concerns email email@example.com or call 630-907-5008.
Any questions or concerns, please contact Dr. Anita White (630) 907-5949.