There are 11 emergency blue light phones located on the IMSA campus. These phones are located at the following locations:
- East parking lot – southwest corner.
- West parking lot – southeast corner.
- East side of the main building – outside the east main entrance.
- West side of the main building – outside the employee entrance.
- North side of the main building – outside the loading dock entrance.
- South side of the main building – outside the main gym exits.
- Southeast corner of the main building – near east gym hallway entrance.
- Southwest corner of the main building – near bicycle storage area.
- Walkway near common area between Hall 1505 & 1506.
- 1505 parking lot – northeast corner.
- North exterior of the athletics garage – near track & field.
These phones will dial directly to the on-duty Security Officer’s radio. To operate these emergency phones, press the red button and wait for the on-duty Security Officer to answer. Press and hold the red button each time you talk into the phone and release the red button to listen (operates like a two-way radio). Please talk loudly and clearly.